Chanteq-cun felt hair clip..Sewing is like a therapy!!

Felt hair clip started with a hobby. Sewing is like a therapy..it's not money but the satisfaction. 

During my studies, every semester break or school holidays (since standard 4), I sew my own baju kurung. I stitch tulang belut, mata lalat, karipap? .. cross stich and etc.

Dah lama tinggalkan seni jahit menjahit nih since I started working and busy completing my master. Semua hobby kena catu except GYM. Once I submitted my dissertation  (last year.. rasa lega & happy sangat). I went to Pekan Buku, University of Malaya. Guess what?. I bought buku sulaman reben.. =)

Then I started surfing handmade stuff and finally I fall in love with felt creation. 

I did a few felt hair clip and give some my niece, her aunt, her inek and my sister in law. I have no idea how to sell this. 

During the Ramadhan bazzar, I just wanna test market jer!.. also wanna let go few hair clips that I have. To my surprise, ramai pulak yang berminat. =)

Thank You 3x..

 Below some pica of hair clip yang LadyNur dah buat and already delivered to customer.. Btw, ada satu hair clip lupa nak amik gambar.. Tak per.. boleh buat lagi.. :)













Nota Lady Nur: Hair clip for Ikin yet to do it.. Sabar yer Ikin.. tunggu lepas I exam. Takut nak sentuh kit jahitan nanti x leh lepas. Addicted!..

Comments

Popular Posts